Real Estate Agents
Being able to offer your clients professional rental management, tenant search and screening, and other rental property services is important for your business. It helps to expand your offering, it increases your importance to your clients, and most importantly it builds loyalty. Refer your client to Columbia Property Management for questions about being a landlord, concerns about prospective rental properties, or a general sense of the local rental market. You help them to make better business decisions and they will remember you helped them.
Benefits to You:
- Rather than lose a potential client, you convert your expiring sales listings to rental management
- Keep your sales leads “warm” with a high level of service and ensure they will have a path back to you should they consider selling in the future
- If the property is occupied or you don’t do the rental listing we will pay you a referral bonus of one month’s management fee once your client signs with us.
- Earn more commission by keeping this client ready to engage with you again as they consider selling or buying a property in the future
- Develop a partnership with us and get referrals for rental or sales listings
Read More »
How to Refer your Clients
Listen to your client’s needs and recommend they speak to a licensed property manager if they are considering renting their home or condominium. Investors who manage their own rental property can also benefit from a conversation with us.
Explain the nature of your partnership with Columbia Property Management and that we serve your real estate brokerage. Use the information from the Owner section of our website to give them information about us and provide them with our contact information.
Contact us by using the Agent Referral form above.
Read More »
Indicate to us if you are interested (or not) in being the leasing agent in situations your client needs to find tenants. We often partner with licensed real estate agents for rental listings and this can be another way to earn commission.
Contact your client after they have worked with us awhile to ensure they are satisfied with our services. If there is any problem please let us know and we will work hard to earn back that trust.
We will refer the client back to you when they are ready to sell!
What People Are Saying About Us
Washington DC Property Management Experts
Our local experience is your advantage in all aspects of the Washington DC residential rental real estate market.
Our in-depth knowledge of the details of the Washington DC market and submarkets, from tenant pool to price points and quality vendors ensures that you get the highest quality management for your rental investment.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Columbia Property Management, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.