Real Estate Agents
Being able to offer your clients professional rental management, tenant search and screening, and other
rental property services is important for your business. It helps to expand your offering, it increases your
importance to your clients, and most importantly it builds loyalty. Refer your client to Columbia Property
Management for questions about being a landlord, concerns about prospective rental properties, or a
general sense of the local rental market. You help them to make better business decisions and they will
remember you helped them.
- Rather than lose a potential client, you convert your expiring sales listings to rental management
- Keep your sales leads "warm" with a high level of service and ensure they will have a path back to you should they consider selling in the future
- If the property is occupied or you don't do the rental listing we will pay you a referral bonus of one month's management fee once your client signs with us.
- Earn more commission by keeping this client ready to engage with you again as they consider selling or buying a property in the future
- Develop a partnership with us and get referrals for rental or sales listings
At Columbia Property Management we highly value the relationships we build with real estate sales
professionals because of the complimentary nature of our work. We don't compete in the sales market
and we can supplement the services you are able to provide for your clients. We recognize that a healthy
partnership with other real estate professionals is key for our business to succeed.
How to Refer your Clients
Listen to your client's needs and recommend they speak to a licensed property manager if they are considering renting their home or condominium. Investors who manage their own rental property can also benefit from a conversation with us.
Explain the nature of your partnership with Columbia Property Management and that we serve your real estate brokerage. Use the information from the Owner section of our website to give them information about us and provide them with our contact information.
Contact Columbia Property Management and let us know you've referred one of your valued clients to us. By giving us your client's name, contact information, and the address of the property they are considering for rental; we can be better prepared to talk about you when they contact us.
Indicate to us if you are interested (or not) in being the leasing agent in situations your client needs to find tenants. We often partner with licensed real estate agents for rental listings and this can be another way to earn commission.
Contact your client after they have worked with us awhile to ensure they are satisfied with our services. If there is any problem please let us know and we will work hard to earn back that trust.
We will refer the client back to you when they are ready to sell!